Monday, October 25, 2010

A New Member Of Continental's Family Gets A Surprise

I was in kitchen baking a chocolate cake to take to work tomorrow when the door rattled. I was hoping it was the plumber! But it was the post.

Thank you for the lovely birthday card and wishes from the office. When one is away from home emails are good but old fashion mail is a more concrete link with friends.

My first day is actually tomorrow, Wed Oct 20 7am. In Australia we take cake when it is our birthday so that is what I will do at Royal Sussex.

Christine is truly lovely. I feel a bit intimidated because she keeps saying "We love our Continental girls they have all been wonderful" -- a high standard to live up to. I hope I don't let you down!

Spent Sunday giving Janine a birthday, and Monday introducing her to Brighton .
Tonight Kathy Sachs and I are going to Brighton Comedy Festival

Thank you to everyone,

Marie